Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hot New Book - I am John Galt

Hi Ayn Rand Fan
 
I'm doing some marketing for a book that I know that you are going to love - I am John Galt - Today's Heroic Innovators Building the World and the Villainous Parasites Destroying It by Don Luskin and Andrew Greta.  www.bit.ly/galtbook
 
Take a look at this quick video and you will find out more.  
 
 
It would mean a lot to me if you would help in any of the following ways:
 
 
  1. Share this message - forward it on to your own network or others who you think might like the book.
  2. Buy the book! Available on AmazonBarnes & Noble andBorders. As an added sweetener, I'll personally sign your copy the next time we see each other.
  3. Rate or review the book on Amazon, Borders, and BN.com - (five out of five stars please;)
  4. Tag other 5-star ratings as "helpful" - this will help ensure the most positive ratings appear at the top of the list for other viewers.
  5. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the book to your followers.
  6. Friend us on Facebook and post the link for your friends.
  7. Recommend us on LinkedIn or your own home page / blog.
  8. Spread the word through your circle of friends and business associates
  9. View this introductory video at Youtube.  Share it with your friends.  "Like" it. 

Give me a shout if you have any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, or accolades - some of the chapters are sure to be controversial. I'd love to hear what you think.

Tell me privately or write on my fb wall at www.fb.com/aynrandrocks.

Thanks for your help and your support of Objectivism,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Principlex by Steve Butterbaugh

LewRockwell.com

Nealz Nuze